● Used Cookies: First and Third party.
● Are they used to get stats? Yes, the lawful basis being our legitimate interest in performing a better management of the Service.
● Are they used for advertising? No.
● Third party services that install cookies through this site: Google Analytics. How to configure and disable cookies You can allow, block or delete the installed cookies in your device through your web browser.
If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your device, the experience of using the site could get worse. In any case, here you can find how to configure the cookies on every browser:
1.- Types and Uses The service uses first and third party cookies to improve the navigation, provide the service and get statistics about the use of the site.
2.- What is a cookie and what use can it serve for? A cookie is a text file that your browser sends to your computer, smartphone or tablet. It can be used to store and recover information about the browsing done by the user. For example, they can be used to remember your username and password, as well as the language that you prefer for the website.
3.- What types of cookies are there? According to who is processing the cookies:
● First party; the cookies are sent to your browser from our servers or web domains.
● Third party; the cookies are sent to your browser from a server or web domain that we do not manage directly, being instead a third party the one who processes it, such as Google. According to the time the cookies are active:
● Session cookies; in this case, the cookies are in your browser history until you leave the website, so no cookie stays in the device.
● Persistent Cookies; in this case, the cookies stay in your device and our website reads them every time that you visit it again. These cookies stop working once a specific date goes by. According to the use of the cookies:
● Technical cookies; these cookies improve the navigation and the performance of the website.
● Customization cookies; these cookies allow you to access the service with predefined features according to some specific criterion.
● Analytics cookies; these cookies make it possible to measure and analyze the use of the provided service.
Cookies used by Hefora:
Name: _ga and _gat
Exp. Date: _ga (two years) and _gat (session)
Third party cookies used by Hefora:
Google Analytics: These cookies (such as _ga, _gat) allow you to count how many times a user visits a website, how, when and from where. In any case, you can disable Google Analytics cookies from here.