Basic Information on data protection Data Controller: FISIO CONSULTANTS, S.L.
Purpose: 1. To offer you the services and utilities provided by the HEFORA platform, to inform you about our services or products and to send you commercial communications according to your interests.
2. For scientific research and statistical studies.
Legal Basis: - Execution of a contract (by using the platform) - Consent of the interested party (processing of health data, scientific research and statistical studies). Recipients: We will only share your information when: - You hire the services of a professional on the platform. In that case, your data on the platform will become visible and the professional the one responsible for it, taking into account that the data will be processed for a different purpose such as providing you with the healthcare service. - There is a legal obligation. There are Processors outside the European Union, adhered to "Privacy Shield". Rights: You have the right of access, to rectification and to erasure, among others indicated in the additional information. You can exercise those rights at Origin: From the interested party or from his legal representative.
1. INFORMATION TO THE USER FISIO CONSULTORES, SL, hereinafter "Data Controller" or "Service", is a Spanish commercial company with a registered office at Calle Magallón, 12 - 50420 of Cadrete (Zaragoza) and NIF: B-99396947. FISIO CONSULTORES, SL is also the Data Controller or Processor, according to your profile, of the personal data of users from the platform. These data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, for which the following processing information is provided: PROFILE AND DATA HEFORA processes its data as: Professional (identification, professional and billing data, among others) Data Controller Patient invited by Professional (data such as the patient of the professional and of registration in the platform, and the data about the health) Processor Potential patient (data of the registry and the profile in platform,, including possible health data that you provide) Data Controller Purposes of the processing:
1.- To keep a contractual relationship with the User through the platform in order to provide the service. The operations planned to carry out the processing are:
● The collection and storage of personal data for the provision of the services described in the platform. So you can manage your profile, keep track of it and receive physiotherapy health services with the help of the platform. This processing will be carry out by the Data Controller as such or as a Processor, according to the profile of the user.
● Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to him. 2.- To send commercial advertising via email, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. The operations planned to carry out the processing are:
● The same established for the use of the platform. These communications will be made by the DATA CONTROLLER in relation to its products or services or from the collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to the personal data of the users from the platform.
● And, if it exists, from the referral newsletter of the web page. 3.- To implement scientific investigation and statistical studies after realizing and applying the corresponding anonymization techniques to the personal data, being those techniques irreversible. Legal bases of the different processings: As applicable,
● The legitimate interest of the Data Controller to send commercial communications.
● The consent of the interested party for the processing of health data, scientific research and statistical studies. Data conservation criteria: the data will be kept while the contract remains in force or there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the processing. When it is no longer necessary for this purpose, the data will be eliminated with the adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization and anonymization of the data or the total destruction of it. Data communication: We do not sell your personal data to other companies. The only transfers planned are: - When you hire the services of a professional on the platform. In that case, your data on the platform will become visible and the professional the one responsible for it, taking into account that the data will be processed for a different purpose such as providing you with the healthcare service. - When there is a legal obligation. There are Processors outside the European Union, adhered to "Privacy Shield".
Rights that assist the User:
● Right to withdraw consent at any time.
● Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure your data, restriction or opposition of processing.